• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you grab falling star t'vondre sweat?

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If the guy is borderline alcoholic it won't help us much if he's in trouble all the time. That said, I would take a shot if he were there at 101.

getting a dui doesn't mean your a borderline alcoholic. hes a kid in college about to make millions.. who wouldn't make a mistake. drinking at a party doesn't mean you go chug a case of beer everyday and get behind the wheel.

• Pie 1

from a football standpoint, I actually think he is a great fit. We really need a true NT, I feel like our run game has sucked since Star left and partially because of the NT position

From a character standpoint I would avoid this guy. Biggest few months of his life and he still can't stay out of trouble. I wouldn't be suprised if he is off teams draft boards. 

If he's there in the seventh sure go for it, otherwise let him be someone else's problem 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Based on quite a bit of history, so is the NFL. At the end of the day, a lot of the responsibility for development lies on the individual. You just can't save some folks from themselves.

Yeah, those are always case by case. Without really being privvy to the bulk of the details, it's hard to make a judgement. We get little bits, the scouts and FO's get a fair amount more 

If they deem the risk worthwhile, so be it.

• Pie 2

He's been called a party animal.  Maybe not a case a day, but 6-12 wouldn't surprise me. He's certainly getting rowdy every weekend if he's got that title. 

2 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

getting a dui doesn't mean your a borderline alcoholic. hes a kid in college about to make millions.. who wouldn't make a mistake. drinking at a party doesn't mean you go chug a case of beer everyday and get behind the wheel.

I don't know where the idea hes a alcoholic comes from. Hes a college kid probably leaving a party and got wasted. doesnt mean he does that every day of his life and if any of you played sports in college you know it would almost be impossible to function that way. classes in the morning, positional meetings maybe 2 a day practices and study if any... like you would be drunk in one of those and it wouldnt go un noticed.

That said guy is a starter. i would take him in the 3rd and not look back.. hes not there in the 4th 5th round your not finding starting calilber surefire talent after the 3rd.

17 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

First of all I said IF.

On 4/23/2024 at 2:52 PM, Ricky Spanish said:

From the numerous draft profiles I have read since the DUI, said DUI was not surprising to scouts in the least.

Secondly, this would indicate to me it wasn't a one time thing.

IF    

This was a one time thing I completely understand.  Kids with money is tough not to endulge, hell kids without money love to party.

40 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

First of all I said IF.

Secondly, this would indicate to me it wasn't a one time thing.

IF    

This was a one time thing I completely understand.  Kids with money is tough not to endulge, hell kids without money love to party.

streaming hot rod GIF