• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft - Round 1

TBH, I thought they would go CB or C. Frazier and the kid from Oregon was still on the board. 

Even still, Cooper Dejean was available. This kid was ranked 8th on PFF's draft board and is literally exactly what you want at CB if you run a heavy zone scheme like Evero runs. 

Really looks like they are just trying to mimic DK Metcalf from Seattle's offense with the Legette selection.

• Pie 1

Well I guess they just did the swap of the 5th and 6th to get the 5th te option. 5th and 6th rd are crapshoots so it seems fine. Legette scares the heck out of me with his bust potential. I was hoping for McDonkey there because I think there’s no way he fails even if his upside isn’t as high, but I guess they felt his skill set was redundant with Dionte Johnson on the roster. One thing is that Legette definitely stretched the field more in college and that is something we needed.

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

The only real reason was to get the 5th yr option.

I just wished we would have picked a player that we may actually extend the 5th year to.  XL is a boom or bust prospect.  I fear he will be the later.

• Poo 1

Blown away by the 49ers knowing their WRs & watching again as the Panthers show they have no clue on how to pick WRs.

Marshall, Mingo & Legette... tired of this nonsense. None of them pair well with Young's game style. Clearly Fitterer rubbed off on Morgan. You don't trade up for these WRs. You trade down to gain draft capital & take these projects if they are still there. Hope I'm wrong like I hoped with Marshall & Mingo.

• Pie 1