• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Press Conference Today

Someone with more draft knowledge with me can help puzzle this out :

Canales said that when he was in Seattle, everyone on the offensice staff + ST were excited about Tyler Lockett. He said they are looking for a guy like that and it sounds like they found him. Who could it be? Who could excite on ST as well? 

30 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

Canales said that when he was in Seattle, everyone on the offensice staff + ST were excited about Tyler Lockett. He said they are looking for a guy like that and it sounds like they found him. Who could it be? Who could excite on ST as well? 

Leggette probably has one to the top ST resumes of the WRs.  He did KR.  So the smoke still is there with him 

Worthy and Coleman were pretty good at PR last year.  They both had 70+ PR TDs. 

Probably some more. Those are the 3 that stand out for me 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, CRA said:

Leggette probably has one to the top ST resumes of the WRs.  He did KR.  So the smoke still is there with him

Worthy and Coleman were pretty good at PR last year.  They both had 70+ PR TDs. 

Probably some more. Those are the 3 that stand out for me 

Also with the new kick return rules you pretty much have to return the ball and the defense doesn't get a head start, so that's going to change the whole concept of who's active on game day weekly. A guy not afraid to run hard and get you started at the 40 consistently might jump ahead of a better receiver who doesn't have much return experience in college

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Never thought we’d have a coach close to my age. 
This team loved coaches that were in their 50 or looked like they were in their 50s. With Seifert 70s. 

Seifert was 59. He and Reich were only 2 hired above their 40s

Capers 45

Seifert was 59

Fox 47

Rivera 49

Rhule 45

Reich 61

Canales 42

7 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

I understand why Canales was hired. The guy just projects confidence, work ethic, passion, and intelligence in all respects. I hope he works out.

It’s refreshing after watching Matt Rhule who made me want to go take a shower every time I looked at his sweaty face 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, PanthersGTI said:

You’re overthinking it, he was referring to a unanimous consensus, not a comparable example. 

1 hour ago, PanthersGTI said:

How about Malik Washington? Guy was a monster on offense and special teams last year.

9 minutes ago, csx said:

Seifert was 59. He and Reich were only 2 hired above their 40s

Capers 45

Seifert was 59

Fox 47

Rivera 49

Rhule 45

Reich 61

Canales 42

I did say, or looked like they are in their 50s. 
Didn’t know Canales was 42. He look like he is in his mid to late 30s.