• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

6 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

How is this different than the Mingo pick last year. Same size, same 40, we needed Ladd separators and we blew it.  

this is what scared me the most about him and why I didnt want him through this whole process. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, Tr3ach said:

I wanted him to run decent routes or get seperation. 

I mean, I’m a Clemson fan.  Hating on the Gamecocks is my jam.  Leggette is the type dude you take a shot at. He ain’t Mingo.  All Carolina has to do is keep him trending in the direction he is going 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

lol

A cup of coffee in the morning you will feel a lot better about this pick tomorrow morning trust me.

Legette plays like coffee tbh strong and energetic!

What 220 pound WR's can take it 80 for the TD?  

Not many Metcalf, Deebo, Legette.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 3

If KC and Buffalo had not swapped picks, we'd never have moved up.  Brandon Bean  did his buddy Morgan a solid.  Swapping an fifth for a sixth and getting the fifth year option was brilliant--

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

Just now, Hoenheim said:

this is what scared me the most about him and why I didnt want him through this whole process. 

Anyone comparing Mingo and XL IMO hasn’t really watched a lot of the two.  They just aren’t comps.  XL doesn’t play like Mingo 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

He scares me as a late bloomer, but we need all the help we can get. If he can develop his route running he could be a legit X receiver. I still want to double dip 

Yep. I hope we get Malik Washington, and I will be satisfied...but not before we take Payton Wilson, Sainristil or Kool-Aid (if he happens to be there).

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

He scares me as a late bloomer, but we need all the help we can get. If he can develop his route running he could be a legit X receiver. I still want to double dip 

Me too, but someone described how screwed up the situation at SC was--Folks, Xavier wanted to be here--he wanted to be near his remaining family.  Great story.  I think he will be moved around--like a Deebo.  Wonder how much of this is related to the new Kickoff rules--XL was a kick returner.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1