• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

One comp I haven't seen for Legette yet is a less refined route runner but faster version of Davante Adams. The physicality in which they both play with is just so similar, and I bet that's what Dan and Dave saw on tape. Both guys while being only 6'1" play like they're 6'5" and are physical all over the field. Obviously, Legette has a lot of work to do on his route running to get to that level, but Dave has had a great track record with coaching WR's so I'm sure we'll get the best version of Legette here. 

lol at the tears some are shedding.

it's a great pick and an incredibly smart move to make ensuring that the guy you believe is going to be a strong WR for you is going to be around for 5 years on a rookie deal. 

and we keep the same number of picks and only drop back a little with one of them.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

it's a great pick and an incredibly smart move to make ensuring that the guy you believe is going to be a strong WR for you is going to be around for 5 years on a rookie deal. 

and we keep the same number of picks and only drop back a little with one of them.

I honestly think we just drafted Jonathan Mingo again.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

We just traded up for a guy that can’t separate and would’ve most likely have been there at 39. Other teams just lick their chops when they look at us. Easy fuging pickings. I’m so ready for a competent front office but that’s not going to happen until bald fug McGee leaves town. A retarded monkey could make better decisions than this brain trust. “Durr hurr, he shore do talk funny, he’s gotta be gud!”. fuging idiots. Every goddam year with this bullshit. 

Edited by FattyFatFat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

The problem is that the players that this organization believes in are dog poo

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I fell asleep somewhere around pick #29. Man... it's tough being a fan of such a dumb organization.

Its insane how we come up with ways to shoot ourselves in the motherfuging foot.  Why in the fug would morgan give up draft capital to move up one damn spot for a player that was going to be there?  What the fug are we doing?

• Poo 1