• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Available: Predicting #39

MHS831

25 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Wouldn’t hate it if we took Ladd or Mitchell if either are available 

I don't know why people think Ladd or Mitchell would be redundant to Thielen and Johnson. Ladd and Mitchell are 4.3 guys. Johnson was a 4.5 guy coming out of college and Thielen is probably a 4.6/4.7 guy at this point. They are not the same type of athletes. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I don't know why people think Ladd or Mitchell would be redundant to Thielen and Johnson. Ladd and Mitchell are 4.3 guys. Johnson was a 4.5 guy coming out of college and Thielen is probably a 4.6/4.7 guy at this point. They are not the same type of athletes. 

Even if they were the same type of receivers, Thielen is about to be 35 and Johnson very well could be a one year rental. We need to get young at receiver and it would be great to have two solid ones on a rookie deal at the same time. 

• Beer 1

I said last night i wouldnt be surprised at a trade down, we have the 7th picked tonight and it will be a lot of good players still available around that time. If its possible to get an extra 3rd or 4th maybe 5th then problem should consider.

34 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Theilen really doesn't need to be here.  Wish they would trade him to win now team that could use a savy vet on key passing downs.  He occupies a spot we a really should be using to help develop  young players at.  

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I said last night i wouldnt be surprised at a trade down, we have the 7th picked tonight and it will be a lot of good players still available around that time. If its possible to get an extra 3rd or 4th maybe 5th then problem should consider.

I think the talent at the top of the 2nd where our 39th pick is really good.  I hope they just take someone there.  I hate the water down approach for more players.