• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, WhoKnows said:

Gotta love when our top of the 3rd round pick is lauded on the draft as someone who will be an immediate help on special teams. SMH. Why has the past few years of drafts felt like we were trying to add depth to a SB winning team instead of hey let’s try to go BPA and get us some good starters. 

A lot of people wanted to add more offensive power. We need a real TE who can catch.

We needed to look for Shaqs eventual replacement so I get the pick.

3 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Do u really know what athlete is truly special out of these different colleges who play at different levels.. it’s too hard to truly judge a player.. it’s a crap shoot.. 

Dude our drafts since 2018 have been complete poo. Hurney got a couple 1st rounders and after that it’s been poo. I wouldn’t be incorrect in saying we may have the worst drafts in the league in the past 3 drafts and it doesn’t seem like it’s getting better. Our scouting department is bottom of the barrel, period.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Still could get Xavier Thomas.  I think he's got like  a round 6 or 7 grade.

I forgot he was in the draft….kid was a monster in high school around here until he unexpectedly transferred to IMG…