• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If you need help ignoring my posts I can give you a hand. 

I just don’t see how you find any joy in coming on here and crying constantly about this team. To each his own I suppose…

• Pie 3

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I just don’t see how you find any joy in coming on here and crying constantly about this team. To each his own I suppose…

It's attention seeking. Some people resort to this when they don't get enough love in the real world.

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Wallace definitely has that dog in him.  Not a question there.  Football IQ is questionable apparently but an athlete with bigtime nasty

Actually, the weaknesses in his draft profile (avoiding blocks and needing to play with more passion and energy) says not a dawg. If you think Kuechly was a dawg, Wilson is probably your guy.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We might see a double dip with our next pick if he lasts.

GHtesoxXwAAqZTy.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.d91f7119361217eb483d990d3c9ccd32.jpg

At this point another long snapper may be in the cards.  Possibly ship next year's 3rd for a FB.  Maybe, just maybe, trade up for a new waterboy.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WhoKnows said:

Actually, the weaknesses in his draft profile (avoiding blocks and needing to play with more passion and energy) says not a dawg. If you think Kuechly was a dawg, Wilson is probably your guy.

What teams say vs what teams actually do is very different. Luvu was the definition of a dawg and we didn't really try to keep him. Sanders is 10x the athlete Luvu could dream of being, but doesn't seem to have that "it" factor. They must think they can coach him up to be Shaq's replacement and help him make the leap. We will see

• Pie 1