• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Trevin Wallace LB - Pick 72, Round 3

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

awkward d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

I wanted Mitchell and Leggette.  Said it for weeks.  In the end, we could have had Leggette and Mitchell.   

now the ghost of Marty Hurney inspired Morgan 

I wasn’t going to be happy without some variation of 2 WRs over the course of Thurs and Fri. 

Oh well…at least I like the first pick

Just now, App Panther said:

Can't wait to watch Wilson have 110 tackles on a yearly basis while we debate if Wallace can be cut in Year 3 to sign some Vet LB. 

Remember when we passed on that OG that went to the Cheifs, that balled out even tho he had heart issues or something. Trey Smith?

At some point you gotta take some swings. Hell the rb we drafted just tore his fuging ACL last year.

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't know enough about him to have an opinion.

But a RB and a LB in the 2nd and 3rd are not positional reaches. They are reaches in the 1st.

He was not great in college at all. Purely another RAS pick, just like DJ Johnson last year

This LB class is pretty weak, Mich LB and Kentucky LB, to me, were the best pure LBs in the class. As much as I like Gray and Wilson, they just weren’t close to those two. Wilson was getting tackles 10 yards down the field and get get off blocks. I’m sure I’m missing other pure LBs but Wallace is tough. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't know enough about him to have an opinion.

But a RB and a LB in the 2nd and 3rd are not positional reaches. They are reaches in the 1st.

They aren’t the offensive skill players I think this draft put on the table for us to walk away with.  So that’s just my beef.  It was gong to have to be that for me to thumbs up it.  

Thought  from the jump you could have landed 2 stud WRs by tonight and a RB tomorrow that could all see the field and improve our O.  I’m in record not giving a rip about the D until we get the offense on the right path 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wanted Mitchell and Leggette.  Said it for weeks.  In the end, we could have had Leggette and Mitchell.   

now the ghost of Marty Hurney inspired Morgan 

I wasn’t going to be happy without some variation of 2 WRs over the course of Thurs and Fri. 

Oh well…at least I like the first pick

AD and XL seem redundant to me. I preferred AD but when we drafted XL I kind of assumed AD was a no go. We would need a shifty route runner or deep threat speedster if we add another WR IMO. 

I know a lot of you guys think we can do no wrong, we are shiitttt I've been watching since 95' This team is a walking turd. I'll be there with you til I die but don't let a udfa make you believe we should have taken him top of the third. Pound your meat!

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy
  • Poo 1