• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rangers rd 2 game 3. 7pm

Just now, PantherChris said:

You can still s*ck a dick.... clown don't post all season and only shows up to talk sh*t

Why would I waste time watching 82 games when I can just care for a couple of weeks knowing the outcome will be the same as it has been the last 5 years? 

• Poo 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

You can still s*ck a dick.... clown don't post all season and only shows up to talk sh*t

I think you have literally said this about everyone tonight. Maybe if you stop watching and commenting our team will actually do well, since you are the only idiot that thinks we are actually playing well this series

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

Says the guy who was probably banned since you account is from April. You also can go screw yourself. Get bent. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Why would I waste time watching 82 games when I can just care for a couple of weeks knowing the outcome will be the same as it has been the last 5 years? 

Exactly you ain't no fan get your azz back in the panthers forum