• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMORS: Panthers schedule leak

Could go really bad or really good off the rip. Hopefully Canales having the whole summer to plan for his former team would be an advantage. watch week 2 be our Thursday night game. Have Williams ok prime time early. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, NAS said:

2:0 start, let's go!

About to find out who knows who better, Id say Todd bowels knows canalas MUCH better. I think bowels is a awful HC, but he does have lots of experience and still a great defense mind. 

Who knows, week one do have the most upsets it feels. But Im the wrong guy since I got them going 2-15 againss...

If they can run the ball and baker goes back to pre-2022 ver, they could steal the opener in a low scoring fight. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Won’t be fun watching him slaughter us for 300 yards and 2 TDs to DJ

Regardless being a rookie it’s usually better to play them early. I wish it wasn’t at Chicago though. 

This is some 5d chess and long term strategy for globalization of the league.  Our beloved panthers will continue to suck and have low fan turnout, while building a presence in Germany and Europe, and will either be the 1st or 2nd team to relocate to Europe.  North American market has already reached market cap for saturation and low margin return cities are going to be on the chop.  Just like Duval and the Jags might head to be the first UK team.   They have a huge fanbase in UK already……I hate to see it happen.  Love my Carolina Panthers.  It’s only a conspiracy theory until its true.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1