• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I heard yall wanted Bryce to bulk up this offseason

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Side by side comparison during the season compared to OTA’s this year. Some of you swear the election was rigged too and never believe anything. Fap on my friends. 

IMG_8030.jpeg

Progress is progress.

Throw some beautiful long passes and throw some touchdowns in preseason and I'll be a happy man with something to look forward to on the football front.

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Progress is progress.

Throw some beautiful long passes and throw some touchdowns in preseason and I'll be a happy man with something to look forward to on the football front.

The bailout to the right is gonna be feasted on if he doesn’t stop doing it, except on throwaways. Which I struggle to criticize, it is better than a sack or a pick. But way too many of them. It was like, 1st option. 

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Side by side comparison during the season compared to OTA’s this year. Some of you swear the election was rigged too and never believe anything. Fap on my friends. 

IMG_8030.jpeg

The arm is in a different position that supports more flexion in the picture on the right, but he does look a little biger overall. The rick will be #1 if it actually helps with his throw power since that is primarily lower body, and #2 if he is actually bigger, can he keep it on when the season actually starts?

I'm a Bryce skeptic in general but if he turns it around and makes notable strides this year, positives in all aspects of that scenario.

5 minutes ago, strato said:

The bailout to the right is gonna be feasted on if he doesn’t stop doing it, except on throwaways. Which I struggle to criticize, it is better than a sack or a pick. But way too many of them. It was like, 1st option. 

No doubt his tendencies are all known to opposing defenses. That's the biggest hurdle Canales has in all this beyond obviously getting him to a level of being an average or above average passer.

All this talk of addressing the footwork and basic fundamentals is great for the annual offseason fluff machine but it's going to get put to the test as early as preseason. That's the first passing grade we need to see from Bryce. Not moving the ball and getting in the end zone in preseason is not an option.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

No doubt his tendencies are all known to opposing defenses. That's the biggest hurdle Canales has in all this beyond obviously getting him to a level of being an average or above average passer.

All this talk of addressing the footwork and basic fundamentals is great for the annual offseason fluff machine but it's going to get put to the test as early as preseason. That's the first passing grade we need to see from Bryce. Not moving the ball and getting in the end zone in preseason is not an option.

His tendency to shred zone coverages like John Stockton in his prime.. good luck with that

10 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Who's yall? If a couple posters somehow turns into everyone demanding then I cannot imagine how this is applied in other areas of life.

If wanting somehow turns into demanding… you see where I’m going with this? Back to castle black 

5 hours ago, CRA said:

Pretty sure it's just a quirky angle where his bicep is turned over...

Because when you look at his other arm in the same picture.  It's very much a standard Bryce arm. 

Oh that’s exactly what it is. I think he’s put on a few pounds tho

If Bryce put on a little more muscle, that’s good.  But he survived last year even though he took a beating.  And I don’t think doing curls is going to make anyone throw a ball better.  His velocity problems stem from his poor base, due to a combination of bad protection and bad footwork.  When he lets it rip from a proper base, the velocity is there.  He just needs to throw from that base all of the time.

• Pie 3

People here thinking he’s supposed to look like the freakin Hulk. Dude is small, dude is always going to be small. 

But don’t tell the fitness experts here that who probably spend 1/2 their lives on a couch.