• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

did you watch that jets defense last night?

Fiz

Hopefully Stewart will be healthy and playing by then, cause if not then on to IR, who knows with him. He may not even be here next year if DG can move him and the contract. Would be helpful to have a complete backfield this year before they blow up the whole circus.

I was thinking Geno has twice as many come from behind wins in the 4th qrtr as Cam in only 5 games.

Pretty embarrassing I must say.  Even more eye popping is Andrew Luck already has 9 in 21 games.  Some QB's are clutch and some aren't.

were you thinking the ENTIRE time that Mike Shula is going to have to come up for a gameplan against that?

Tell me I wasn't the only one. 

I mean, in all honesty. I give this thread a 6/10. Not sure if i can reeeeeeeeeeeally recommend this one to anyone.

Are we REALLY giving Geno credit for a comeback in which the Bucs got a penalty and they kicked a field goal and won? What exactly did Geno do to bring them back in that game?

I was thinking that the Jets had a solid gameplan and put their QB in the best position to win. Lots of contested catches that weren't dropped in that game.  Pretty amazing how that helps your team.

Hopefully we get a competent coaching staff next year, I'm done with this one. McDermott has been good though

Honestly with Rivera helping and the talent he has McDermott had done avg. See Rob Ryan with the Saint if you want to know why I think that. Honestly thats what this whole coaching staff is AVG.

Archived