• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

chknwing

I wish they charged more because I can't stand all the sloppy drunks at NFL games that think they can drop f bombs every other word just bc they are at a football game.

Well fug....I fuging do that at every game...I just don't buy their fuging beer at the game.  I drink my own fuging beer before the game.

LOL :beerhat:

why would anyone buy anything at the stadium?  I get maybe a beer or 2 throughout the game just to hold your buzz, but food and soft drinks?  what a waste of money...

I bring my 16 yo son with me to most games.  He is a whiney little bitch when he does not get his fix of Bojangles.

I pay the damn $20 for a Strips, Fries, and Coke....but it is only to shut him up.

Honestly its basically price gauging and the government should step in just like during disasters with people selling ice.

Now, you could say you don't have to buy anything but think about it.

They have 80,000 people trapped up in there for 4-5 hours on a sunny Sunday morning, you're gonna get thirsty, even for a water.

That is one of the most absurd posts I have ever read.

Archived