• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Would you Change?

Mark S

If you could change one thing on this team to make us instant SuperBowl contenders, what would it be?

Me personally, I think a better offensive line would do wonders and I feel like that's the weak link on our team. They are playing better as time goes on, but that's just how I see it.

What do you think?

people choosing anything other than OL are going to be few and far between and among those will be a miniscule group of people who feel it necessary to defend gettleman and choose to do so by burying their head in the sand and pretending that it isn't really a problem and demanding that you state what you would specifically have done differently/better than what gettleman did and make you out to be a gettleman hater even if you like him and acknowledge that he's done most everything right.

i would have offered just a tad bit more to that OT we showed a modicum of interest in this offseason and by extension made the OL adequate, rather than assuming that a guy who played poorly on the right side will do better on the other side because he's left hand dominant.

Archived