• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher Visits Panthers

NJPanthers12

Bell played better in the last 6 games when our line was finally solidified with Turner, Norwell and Remmers. I think Oher could be decent at LT with this group and Matsko. It's just a stop gap solution until we find our long term guy so I would be happy with this signing.

I may get flammed, but the guy could be a long term solution at RT if he fixes his technique and gets consistent.

We will not overpay.

Not worried if we bring him in. He has experience, played injured last year and has actually had success. He would be an upgrade. Not significant but an upgrade nonetheless.

This statement.  This thought flow.  This totally alien mantra compared to Hurney way of looking at things gives me hope.

I'm not back in Kansas yet, but the heels have been clicked, it's getting cloudy all around and I am praying to God that Gettleman doesn't have a stroke tomorrow.  Or a massive hear attack. 

Dear God, don't take the asshole that is now our GM.

Oher has played both RT and LT.  Matsco has a history with him and I trust Gettleman's judgement.  We will definitly draft an OT in the 1st or 2nd round.

Oher played injured last year and is looking for a chance to regain his worth.  He is a hogmollie and we need depth.  With him signed it will take some pressure off for reaching in the draft.  Things are looking up !

Lolololol I've never seen anyone post anything like that before. Super original!!

But seriously, why would you dog the OP for posting actual news?? Stop trying to get pie by being 'funny' and either post real insight/input or leave it alone.

I think you should probably do a little huddle research.

Zod made it very clear on how to create a new thread.

Links only are frowned upon in this establishment without provided insight or quotes from the article.

Now run along and go play.

OK the man played for a Super Bowl winning team. A solid LT for 5 years. Then he goes to an offensive line that was about as bad as ours and now he is worse than Bell?

I'll take his 5 previous years over one partial year on a sad oline.

Put him back on the Left Side where he has played since college and he'll be just fine.

Providing he has healed from his injury.

We could probably sign him for a cheap price. If we draft a tackle and he isn't ready to start then Oher can be a stop gap until our draft pick is ready.

There is always a chance he turns things around and actually plays well as a starter. Unlike Bell he has had a decent history at left tackle and injuries could of played a part in his poor play last season. If we can sign him cheap it will be worth the chance.

Archived