• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo is a steeler now

Semaj

Until he was on the way out.

I'm guessing he thought that little snit would fetch more publicity, but in the end hardly anybody gave a rip (especially after they learned he wasn't exactly telling the whole truth).

As far as his persona, is he really classy or does he just have very good image handlers?

We're going to be missing him by week four when Stewart is on the sidelines with a bruised this or a sprained that. Williams always took the training camp and early season hits while Stewie kept a stationery bicycle from flying up in the air. 

I like Stewart, but he's always shown his best work at the end of the season when he's still fresh and and defenses have been beaten up a bit. Without Williams to carry much of the workload (running and blocking), Stewart is going to have a heck of a time making it through a full season. And while I've got a lot of hopes for Fozzy, he isn't as good as Williams by any stretch.

We're going to be missing him by week four when Stewart is on the sidelines with a bruised this or a sprained that. Williams always took the training camp and early season hits while Stewie kept a stationery bicycle from flying up in the air. 

I like Stewart, but he's always shown his best work at the end of the season when he's still fresh and and defenses have been beaten up a bit. Without Williams to carry much of the workload (running and blocking), Stewart is going to have a heck of a time making it through a full season. And while I've got a lot of hopes for Fozzy, he isn't as good as Williams by any stretch.

Yes all those years Dwill has been the epitome of good health.

did anyone else see the oh-so-staged video he posted of him working out on the field with his daughter next to him and then them both getting up and walking off oh-so-casually and unplanned, a spontaneous moment captured arbitrarily and genuintely in the life of a True Good Guy

Archived