• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Five teams that won't return to the playoffs

Toker Smurf

This is seriously a re-hash of last year's criticism. Only with us having a great 2014 draft and the other teams in our division not getting any better (or like NOLA, significantly worse).

Tampa will likely be much improved if they draft JW, but he'll still be a rookie and rookie's rarely lead teams to the playoff promised land.

Since 2008: Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Andy Dalton, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, RGIII....NOT rare at all.

how do i get a job writing this poo

Well the falcons should be better than last year considering they have a top pick and signed some new players but I find predictions useless, especially in the offseason.

Btw I feel plenty of people on here know and are better at predictions than a lot of sports writers. Maybe you should look into writing articles if you feel you can do better. After all there are horrible articles and writers getting paid every day. Maybe they get paid because who they know or their credentials but it's not because of their work.

I disagree. The team belonged there last year. They won convincingly against the cards and gave a decent battle on the road in Seattle.

They have these articles every year. Not surprised. But this year's team is going to dash that scorecard.

We beat a Arizona team on their 4th qb.... who had no clue how to play qb in the NFL....it's not like we beat a great team. It was nice to win the division just because, well, fug the other teams in our division, but, we aren't a playoff caliber team

The reasoning is just hilarious, The Saints are only getting worse, they lost Graham, Brees is getting older and i'd still take a healthy Stewart over Ingram, now that the Dome run is over the air of invincibility is gone and we all know about their road form, meh doesnt surprise me though, there were people pegging the Saints as superbowl winners this time last year, wonder how that turned out

Archived