• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Draft Rounds 2 & 3 General Discussion Thread - Now Open

Montsta

yeah it is crazy the first thing Tampa did after getting a new QB is try to give him a quality LT. they should've drafted someone to replace Lavonte david or whatever that's how you build a winner

that's how you draft for need and get 4th place in the division 4 years in a row.  but hey, if you want to model your 'winning' program after the Bucs, you go right ahead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Trust me, the ticket investment in the Canes has already paid for itself with the amount of fun we have and the experiences we've enjoyed with the organization. From my recognition as a BCBS Hero of the Game during the 2019 playoffs, riding the zambonis, taking our dogs on the ice during the Christmas holiday photo op in 2022, and the fact the team wins. Compare that to having Panther PSLs for 17 years, which cost a helluva lot more than Canes tickets and there's little doubt as to which is the better bang for your buck.
    • Looking back Matt Moore and Kyle Allen are 2 QBS that showed way more than B Young I still believe given the right opportunity both of them could have been middle of the pack or above average nfl starting qbs. The matt moore vs brett favre game still a great memory. 
    • I can accept ticket price increases when that money is being spent to make the team and facilities better, unlike what Tepper has done in Charlotte.  Dundon has a ton of respect from me. Also, you said a mouthful with that last sentence....Donny and the Committee have a lot of work to do.  Priorities IMHO is getting Guentzel and Skjei re-signed.  I love Pesce, but Skjei doesn't get hurt as much and Pesce doesn't have the offensive upside.  Guentzel is a no brainer.  I also strongly believe we should keep Necas, he is too fast, skilled, and dangerous to just let go.  He has had some "WTF" moments but he is relatively still young.  One other hail mary I'd like to throw out there is getting KK off the books for something of some value, but it's most likely a pipe dream.