• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dante Fowler, he be hurt.

Reports are that it was the ACL only. The MCL and Meniscus are fine which is great news for him. Just a standard ACL tear almost always results in a full recovery these days. Tearing multiple things in the knee is when it's really bad.

Terrible.

I was honestly looking forward to watching him play week 1.

Oher can sleep better now...

No better way to see what you have in a LT than to put him up against a great pass rusher. If he can't handle a rookie who can he handle?

No sympathy here. For Fowler yes. For Jacksonville, zero, zip, zilch, nada. I remember how nasty they were saying we weren't a football area, didn't deserve a team, what a joke we were, etc. Seriously.

just like a clumsy, self-conscious little brother would do... ;)

but seriously... i didnt know this. water under the bridge for me at this point, but if i hear that at all from a Jacksonville fan, i am going to flip on them haha

though that statement begs the question, does anyone actually know a Jacksonville fan? last i heard, they were even more rare than a Butt Pirate fan...

Reports are that it was the ACL only. The MCL and Meniscus are fine which is great news for him. Just a standard ACL tear almost always results in a full recovery these days. Tearing multiple things in the knee is when it's really bad.

At least that's some good news for the kid.

Anyone rubbing it in on this should feel like a piece of poo.

I hope NFL Man of the Year Thomas Davis calls him tonight and gives him some encouraging words, gives him his number, and keeps in contact with him throughout the rehab process.

Archived