• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Healthy, Confident

Jeremy Igo

Great news! Can't wait for the season!

I firmly believe that Cam and  the Panthers offense will be one of the biggest stories of the year, not only in Carolina but the entire league. A rejuvenated and healthy Newton with new and potent weapons at his disposal,  along side  Stewart and other talent in the backfield behind a road grading o-line. It's going to be a thing of beauty. 

We will enjoy the media scrambling to try to explain why nobody saw it coming. 

Call me a homer, and overly optimistic if you want to. But im telling you without a trace doubt, the Panthers are poised to shock the world. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 3

Another thing--this is probably why Cam has not signed a new deal yet.  If I were his agent, I would not encourage him to enter his biggest contract negotiations after a year where he was hurt most of the time.  If I were Gettlemen, I would not want to pay a man $23m per season until I had seen consistent play. 

If Cam has a great season, DG has no problem writing a check for $22-25m--he has been positioning the roster so he can do that.  Both sides want 2015 to show them what the actually have in Cam Newton. 

I'll just leave this here.

If a healthy, and happy Cam plays to the level we all truly believe he possesses. This team is set up to take him wherever he can led us.

If that thought don't put a hitch in your giddy-up. You ain't tryin' hard enough.

• Pie 4

​Would be a nice replacement for Dave Newton

​wouldn't want him to be corrupted by bspn.

but as far as a reliable source of info and solid analysis, i think i would say he had replaced david newton, but that would be under the misguided perception that newton had been one at one time.

Edited by rayzor
  • Pie 1