• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Agrees to 5 year contract extension worth 103 million.

you got to love taint fans for thinking we overpaid for cam, this is coming from a team who had to shed their best talent because their GM pooched the cap with massive overspending on FAs that haven't panned out (Byrd) or by paining in house talent that just isn't worth it (Galette)

What "best talent" are you referring to?

Disregard, I missed a very important word that changes the entire context, 

If I can pontificate a bit, for your education, one of the rules of the Internet is "There are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to #$%$ you, so they pay attention to you and pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to #$%$ you. This means that the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my #$%$ in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your #$%$. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

TL/DR: #$%$ or GTFO

If I can pontificate a bit, for your education, one of the rules of the Internet is "There are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to #$%$ you, so they pay attention to you and pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to #$%$ you. This means that the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my #$%$ in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your #$%$. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

I'm confused.

That sounds like a George Carlin inspired rant. Nice!!

Archived