• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin is Fat...

Montsta

If only there was one person who attended practices that said he looked like he was in better shape than last season....

im dumb. I know you are refering to you, but did he look better or worse in terms of in shapeness this offseason compared to last

Kelvin Benjamin might be country but he isn't fat. He's from the sticks of FL.

Belle Glade, FL is in the Sticks. However, it has produced a lot of NFL Players, most Wide Receivers.... BTW does anyone know if Travis Benjamin is related to Kelvin?

Belle Glade, FL is in the Sticks. However, it has produced a lot of NFL Players, most Wide Receivers.... BTW does anyone know if Travis Benjamin is related to Kelvin?

it seems to be just a strange coincidence

Are the Browns big enough to handle two Benjamins from Belle Glade, Fla? Like Travis Benjamin, the FSU standout hails from "Muck City," and also chased the rabbits as a youth. That's where the similarities end.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/04/florida_state_receiver_kelvin.html

I don't see any fat. 

I do see that he has fallen for marketing on the BMW. That wouldn't had even been my 5th choice.

BMW is still the best car I've ever owned. Just got too expensive for me to maintain. It actually made driving fun again.

Archived