• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The First Hall of Fame Inductee from the Carolina Panthers is...

Toker Smurf

I guess. When I think of a player from a team I think of an iconic, long term player. 

Our first will be SS or JP. 

I met Jerry Rice last year at an event and asked him if Smitty would make the HoF, he said a ring would help, but highly highly highly doubts he makes it. He said the line of people that haven't made it is too long for Smitty to make it. But that's just his opinion I guess...

I met Jerry Rice last year at an event and asked him if Smitty would make the HoF, he said a ring would help, but highly highly highly doubts he makes it. He said the line of people that haven't made it is too long for Smitty to make it. But that's just his opinion I guess...

Rice's opinion has no significance. Smitty will be a first ballot Hall of Famer. 

Rice's opinion has no significance. Smitty will be a first ballot Hall of Famer. 

there is a 0% chance steve smith is a first ballot Hall of Famer. It took Tim Brown this long to get in. Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt aren't in yet. I can't even begin to understand how Marvin Harrison is not in yet. Cris Carter did not make it first ballot and I'm pretty sure neither did Michael Irvin. 

there is a 0% chance steve smith is a first ballot Hall of Famer. It took Tim Brown this long to get in. Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt aren't in yet. I can't even begin to understand how Marvin Harrison is not in yet. Cris Carter did not make it first ballot and I'm pretty sure neither did Michael Irvin. 

You are not very familiar with how the HOF process works. Rice is absolutely right, there is a very long line ahead of Steve.

He'll finish out his Ravens contract with another 2 1000 yard receiving years then come back to the Panthers after we've won 2 straight and add on a couple of 600-700 yarders and a pair of rings to end with the 2nd most career receiving yards and 2 rings. First ballot. 

Archived