• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skip Bayless

panthertime

Dallas' own personal clown and ESPN blow-hard has a prediction for today's game. He even wants to talk trash about our QB. I saw this in the Dallas Morning News and of course, they were glad to report his views like he thinks he is an expert on the subject matter. Blah, Blah, Blah.......

Bayless: "God bless Cam, love him. He's having just a breakout, astonishing year, but he's pretty full of himself. He's pretty confident to the point of being cocky. Will my defense play inspired against him? I think it will. My defense is getting quietly a little better each week, to the point where I think it's a little above average. I respect Carolina's defense, now fifth in points allowed, I've got to tell you, I think my offense will immediately become a top five offense with Tony Romo back. I think you're going to see that against a top 5 defense. ... I'm going with my Cowboys, with conviction, 24-20."

It's really hard not to assume Dallas would have a much better record if Romo and Dez were healthy. They could quite possibly 7-3 or even better. If he would have said Cowboys 31-14, he should've been slapped. I don't think his prediction is outrageous. However, he seems a little cocky about Dallas winning this game.......so there's that. He is a fan. If I had his job I would still say WE are 10-0!!!!

Archived