• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Falcons Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I have to admit I am a little worried that our team will be distracted by all the media attention from the Beckham incident.  But hopefully, they learned from the Hardy mess last year, and will be focused on Atlanta and clinching home field advantage. 

I think we will get the opposite. I'm sure Ron stomped a hole in their asses for the late game performance last week. Also a huge goal is attainable with a win this week. I expect them to be locked in and ready to destroy the Falcons again. 

• Pie 1

After last week's late game collapse the Panthers have every reason to go out there and prove to themselves that they can dominate a game from beginning to end.

Atlanta gets a second bite at the apple to show they aren't just speed bumps on the Panther's road to the playoffs.

Panthers will need to remain focused or they could get blindsided. 

I looked at their board and was surprised to see so much optimism after that thrashing we gave them, the place was doom and gloom before our last game against them. I guess beating the Jags will do that to you. Apparently 34-3 and 38-0 wasn't enough ass whooping for them, we're gonna have to drop a 50 burger on them to get our point across.....I'm all for it

• Pie 7

2 hours ago, Clicheking said:

I looked at their board and was surprised to see so much optimism after that thrashing we gave them, the place was doom and gloom before our last game against them. I guess beating the Jags will do that to you. Apparently 34-3 and 38-0 wasn't enough ass whooping for them, we're gonna have to drop a 50 burger on them to get our point across.....I'm all for it

yeah i just scanned it and i see people saying "josh normal" and predicting 34-17 wins. because they beat the jags.

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

yeah i just scanned it and i see people saying "josh normal" and predicting 34-17 wins. because they beat the jags.

They remind me of when when you were fighting your little brother in the backyard when you y'all were younger, and you got him on the ground and in a sleeper hold and he promises to shut up if you let him go. Then you let him go, he runs a couple feet than starts running his mouth again......sometimes you gotta break a bitches jaw to keep them quiet apparently

• Pie 4

Here's a smarty from the Falcons board:

The Panthers are going mostly on momentum at this point.  Trip them up with a loss (and a GTF off my field) moment would unsettle them going into the playoffs...   plus with a Viking loss against GB and a Falcon win against the Saints in week 17...   Falcons in the playoffs.  Then the Falcons go back to Charlotte and reclaim that field.  Panthers are riding momentum...   a loss at this point would stop that, and they peak too early. 

• Pie 1