• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deion Sanders "Cam Only Complaining About Hits Because Hes Losing"

chknwing

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Early in his career, Cam DID get calls. A lot of them. Them, something happened. He didn't get a single call all year long last year. Has he gotten one this year? I've seen plenty of flags picked up and a couple offset, but have we actually benefited from one yet?

Anyway, my point is, Cam called out Ed Hochuli for that "you're too young to get that call" comment in Week 3 of last year. Right around the time the spigot turned off. It's not a coincidence.

I remember his very first game a finger brushed his facemask and he got the call. We all joked that it was nice to have biased refs for out big name QB for once. 

Early in his career, Cam DID get calls. A lot of them. Them, something happened. He didn't get a single call all year long last year. Has he gotten one this year? I've seen plenty of flags picked up and a couple offset, but have we actually benefited from one yet?

Anyway, my point is, Cam called out Ed Hochuli for that "you're too young to get that call" comment in Week 3 of last year. Right around the time the spigot turned off. It's not a coincidence.

Yep Refs clearly holding a grudge over that.. So much for unbiased Refs lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

6 hours ago, chknwing said:

This wasn't pretty.  States Cam has the most roughing the passer calls since 2011.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-prime/0ap3000000731191/LT-and-Deion-question-Cam-Newton-s-case-on-hits

There is a big difference between 2011-2013 and 2014- present day in terms of calls.

which logically makes sense.  The refs treated him like a QB and then once he had been around and they realized he was Shaq and then gave him the Shaq treatment.   People weren't allowed to hack-a-Shaq Shaq when he entered the league either....it wasn't until he proved to be beast.  Same applies to Cam.  Refs has to experience Cam for awhile in order to become biased in how they called it and the shift is pretty clear when they began allowing teams to tee off on him

But talking heads on TV just want ratings...

Dieon hasn't liked Cam since the SB press conference, and that's okay. When your health is on the line, it doesn't matter if you're winning or losing you should speak up and that's what he did. I'm more upset that it took him this long in doing it. He deserves to be treated like any other QB. Dieon is a puppet. 

NFLN has been awful the past few years. Its loaded with former players and each segment devolves into them trying to relive the good ole days and dropping the topic completely or trying to loosely tie it in so they can remind you they were relevant once too.

Fug Deon! He's still butt-hurt over that busted eye socket he got against the Panthers and had to stay in the hospital overnight after that playoff loss. Hypocrite!  

And, ANY QB should get the call when a player goes at his knees per the rules! STFU Deon!!!!

I wish I had the picture that was in the Disturber of Deion in a hospital gown being helped on the plane after the Panthers buried him in the turf of that Cowgirls playoff game here back in the 90's....   Michael "Coke head" Irvin got brained in that game too !!!

These former players are wack especially Deon who the hell says a person his only concern for their health when they are losing..so you are saying that Cam hates losing this bad that he is just complaining..He 's looking at this from the wrong angle..He shouldn't  be complaining period because it should not be happening..but because its Cam he is complaining..hell even shaq got tired of people beating up on him illegally . .if you going to do it do it within the rules of the game ..its not Cam's fault that he is bigger, stronger, smarter than most Qbs....I said it before they want him out of the league literally.

Archived