• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny Ginn meme

cardiackat88.

6 hours ago, csx said:

The guy has 3 drops this season. Last year this applied. Not this year.

First off welcome to the huddle Ted.

Secondly what constitutes a drop in your eyes is it when u alligator arm a wild open bomb as u lay down to keep from getting hit. Or when it goes right thru your arms off your shoulder pads. Just wondering.  

Dudes had waaay more than 3 drops this year. Wherever that stat comes from is unreliable info. 

And I like Ted he's been our best receiver. 

7 hours ago, csx said:

The guy has 3 drops this season. Last year this applied. Not this year.

he was consistently involved all year.

this year the cycle is now showing again once we have gotten away from the KB should be the primary WR mindset.

Personally, I think we need to overhaul the WR position.

Ginn: Old and has butter hands---still, doing better than we expected.  Y'all realize that Ted Ginn is our #1 WR, don't you?  That says a lot.

Benjamin: Often out of shape, often not open, often doing things that one might characterize as "less than scholarly."

Brown:  I thought he was cut until I saw him show up vs. the Redskins

Funchess:  Did not show up vs. the Skins.  Starting to look like nothing more than a situational 4th WR. (22 catches for 363 after 13 games gets a lot of people cut).  Take away slants, and he and Norwell are tied in reception yardage.

3 underachievers and an overachiever (Brown) and all have been disappointing. 

I would like to see Benjamin used as a hybrid TE/WR and forget the #1 WR crap.  Add a WR who can break open a game---and catch.  Add a true slot WR. 

Just me--I had higher hopes, but as many of you blamed the OL for Cam's demolition this year, the lack of our big WR's ability to get open hurt.

Archived