• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam being Cam

RoaringRiot

1 hour ago, truthjuice said:

I shouldn't have watched lol. 

I mean, the man left his family on a random Tuesday to fly down to Alabama just to turn around and go back to Charlotte to make a child smile. Cam is just a good dude. He does things like this a lot though. 

1. The young'un is from Alabama but is hospitalized at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

2. Since Charles Davis dumped on Cam so hard this last weekend, I retweeted this video to him and got a response...

14 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

1. The young'un is from Alabama but is hospitalized at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

2. Since Charles Davis dumped on Cam so hard this last weekend, I retweeted this video to him and got a response...

Oh I missed that part about him being hospitalized in Atlanta. For some reason, I thought he was in Alabama. Still good stuff. 

The part where the kid hugs Cam and just can't let go is beautiful. What's even more special, Cam stayed a while and played with him. 

damn. every time i see a sick kid, abandoned refugee kid, kids in aleppo bombings, i see my little girl's face and it moves me emotionally in ways that nothing else can. i wouldn't be able to hold it together if that was her. god man, that's pure joy and requited love cam gave that kid out of the unselfishness of his heart smack in the middle of football season.

cam is an outstanding human being. i hope i can contribute to humanity over my lifetime a fraction of what he's offered in the past half decade.

I work at CMC hospital....   Players do more of this than you realize and not just with kids...  I know first hand that our favorite linebacker has spent the day with an adult cancer patient playing video games all day....  The guy has "Keep Pounding" tattoo on his forearm....

Archived