• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ricky Proehl retiring?

SCP

-Benjamin has become a fine WR

-Ginn has best years here

-We've squeezed every possible drop imaginable out of Brown and Bersin

If he was pushed out with that on his résumé while Shula gets a free pass forever and ever, then somebody near the top needs to start losing jobs.

It almost feels like an effort to oblige the needed scapegoat for last season without having to admit any of your personal failures. Ron gets to axe one of the more popular coaches while trying to prop up Shula further. Dave gets to blame Funchess looking like a bust on Proehl. Win/win for everybody but the team.

Just now, ickmule said:

This is just a sprinkle......

What type of sprinkle lol

Screenshot_20170117-125832.jpg

You know what Chip Kelly valued TEs and I just do not understand why we haven't focused on adding TEs instead of monster WRs that have 'potential' but fail to catch, get separation and block. 

We should have three maybe four big awesome TEs and small fast quick shifty WRs with maybe two possession WRs at most.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2013/08/16/no-22-eagles-introduce-4-te-package/

I wished we go back to a two TE formation. 1 to help the OL block for Cam, 2 become more physical in the run game, and 3 more options in playcalling. 

We need to resign Ginn, keep Philly and bring up and use Byrd more. We need speed to help our OL. WRs that can get separation.

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

KB and Funchess havent developed ANY since college.   Ginn is one of Cam's favorite weapons because he's a vet that's already been developed.  

Man, I hadn't thought of that at all!  Very astute =)

This should be an interesting off season!

Archived