• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency/Draft Tracker Thread: Post News Here!

Saca312

18 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the Bengals will re-sign free agent LT Andrew Whitworth.

Beat reporter Paul Dehner suggests it's already a done deal. Whitworth is the best tackle available this offseason but it sounds like the Bengals will keep him from hitting the market. Re-signing Whitworth means free agent RG Kevin Zeitler likely won't be back.

IMG_0016.GIF

Not really thrilled with the Philly Brown resigning if true. I see WR's his size or smaller like Edelman fight for the ball. Everytime there is contact he drops it. I rather see the team move away from Bersin and Brown and go after a Ryan Switzer or Dede Westbrook 

Just because we sign a guy doesn't mean we won't cut him there are better options out there. 

Remember Tiquan Underwood? I remember half the board heralding him as the next great deep threat and he didn't even make it out of camp. It's not a big deal if we signed Philly to another contract because he might not make it on the final roster because someone else will become available. 

14 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Just because we sign a guy doesn't mean we won't cut him there are better options out there. 

Remember Tiquan Underwood? I remember half the board heralding him as the next great deep threat and he didn't even make it out of camp. It's not a big deal if we signed Philly to another contract because he might not make it on the final roster because someone else will become available. 

Ridiculous!

If we sign a second tier guy, it's not to be a role player! It's because they intend to start him because we're cheap and we deliberately want to sabotage the team!

Ownership loves money more than winning! That's why they sign cheap guys to ensure we don't win, and therefore...make...less...money...

Wait...

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Man....I had such high hopes for Underwood.

His high top fade alone was worth the signing though.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ridiculous!

If we sign a second tier guy, it's not to be a role player! It's because they intend to start him because we're cheap and we deliberately want to sabotage the team!

Ownership loves money more than winning! That's why they sign cheap guys to ensure we don't win, and therefore...make...less...money...

Wait...

What he said.  I think

Archived