• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My fiancé

WarHeel

Proud moment of the week:

I convinced the (soon to be) ball-and-chain to play Fantasy with us this year. She merryily obliged and proceeded to draft a fairly decent line up with a little help. She ended up snagging both Zach Ertz and Tyler Eifert as her two tight ends (not respectively).

Shortly after she changes her team name to this...IMG_0095.thumb.JPG.50c8dec05999681c8cf1e7065142ab72.JPG 

I am marrying this woman and I couldn't be happier.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Allen Robinson is a top tier receiver stuck with one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Such a shame.

He is not even close to top tier. Wouldn't even put him in the 2nd tier. And there's a huge huge difference between 1st and 2nd tier as it is. He's a fine player but at this point is no better than KB who I would barely put in the backend of the 2nd tier.

9 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

He is not even close to top tier. Wouldn't even put him in the 2nd tier. And there's a huge huge difference between 1st and 2nd tier as it is. He's a fine player but at this point is no better than KB who I would barely put in the backend of the 2nd tier.

You are high.  Dude is easily top tier. 

Archived