• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

With his physical talent, Cam should be the GOAT. It's why, as a football fan, he's frustrating to watch. He should dominate.

yes, he should. and this year, outside the OL, he even has enough talent around him we should be dominating a lot of teams, but there is just a complete inability to put cam in a situation to succeed (same with our other players)...

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Cam has been smashed about 30 times in this game, but....

THRO THAH BAWL AWAAAY CAYUMMMMM!!!

WHY U THROWIN DEM INDERSEPTIONS CAYUMMMMM?

WHY WONT U GIVE US’ENS MIRUHCLES ON DEE-MAND CAYUUUUUUM?

Bro I'm just going to give them a pass because they're angry they cannot seriously single out Cam when they see the poo show that's going on. I seriously think people just don't believe he's any good and I only OK with him when he's absolutely excellent he has no room for error because if he falls off even a little bit everything crashes and burns and people expect Cam to Carry everything  and when he doesn't he gets a good bit of criticism that shouldn't just be aimed at him.  Like seriously some of these fans just don't like him and I would prefer that they just say that then to pretend they're great and negativity all the time is absolutely needed and called for 

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

yes, he should. and this year, outside the OL, he even has enough talent around him we should be dominating a lot of teams, but there is just a complete inability to put cam in a situation to succeed (same with our other players)...

"Outside the OL".... um that's a pretty important factor for a QB's success bud

Archived