• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Conway (NFL.com) Please be right!!! (Prolly Not)

Catufb85

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927954/article/curtis-conway-mock-draft-10-browns-jets-among-5-to-pick-qb

The Huddle would implode with excite and the heavens would open up and the Carolina's would rejoice.  Although this is a very very unlikely scenario for the draft.  And this analysis has ever right like the reason of us crazed football fanatics to mock up a draft.  But good lord this would be a  DREAM scenario play out come Thursday night.  The anticipation would literally be killing me watching this guys name fall and drop to us...

Then you wake up...

PICK

CAR.png

Derwin James - S, Florida State

I really like James and think he's deserving of being a top-10 pick. The problem is that there isn't a huge demand for safeties this year, so he slides to Carolina.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yep. If QBs rule in the draft, there will be some options available that many people in here said was impossible. We know 4 for sure, but it’s the other two that could make our pick really nice. 

I agree with you just like many years recently everyone is "Questioning" the QBs and talking "accuracy issues" so on and so forth. Then what happens teams go QB crazy.  I think its safe to say Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, and Allen are going in first round before our picks.  Some wildcard analysis even predict Lamar Jackson and even now Mason Rudolph could be drafted in the first round.

So anywhere from 4-6 QBs could be taken in the first round helping push more and more players towards us at 24.  I honestly think that if a guy like Derwin James falls into the Late teens I would be okay with a trade up at that point.  Because someone else will jump us if we sit at 24.

Archived