• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

$20 wins you $600

PntherPryd

Already put money on them when they were 35-1 months ago. I really could see us winning it this year. 

If the o-line can be serviceable to above average and the secondary can be average we will be contenders 

This is a great year to put some money on the Panthers. 40-1 and 35-1 is great value, even if you just throw $10-20 at it. Another good value is Cam for MVP at 20-1.

Reminds me of 2015, I got Cam for MVP at 50/1 (!) and just missed out on another big score with the Panthers at 40/1.

With the influx of talent, healthy Cam, Norv, little team travel, softish schedule, this seems like a great year to bet on Carolina.

3 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

This is a great year to put some money on the Panthers. 40-1 and 35-1 is great value, even if you just throw $10-20 at it. Another good value is Cam for MVP at 20-1.

Reminds me of 2015, I got Cam for MVP at 50/1 (!) and just missed out on another big score with the Panthers at 40/1.

With the influx of talent, healthy Cam, Norv, little team travel, softish schedule, this seems like a great year to bet on Carolina.

I bet them last year but saints got in the way. If we stay away from injuries I see the offense much improved with big plays coming from cmc and the receivers. 40 to 1 is great odds The Giants ahead of us?? lol 

On 6/13/2018 at 10:17 PM, Smithers said:

How are the Patriots still at the top?  They lost the SB, and then had an awful offseason.  No way they should have the best odds.  

Because in the last 10 years they have won their division 9 times, won the AFC 5 times. For odds makers that’s a pretty good bet that they could continue to at least make it to the super bowl 

Archived