• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your most hated NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If I'm being completely honest, there have been days when it's been the Panthers :)

(and don't bother getting all indignant at me and acting like you don't know what I'm talking about; we've all been there) 

Yep.

The day we cut Smitty.

The day we yanked the tag on Norman.

The day we officially re-hired Hurney.

The day all the dirt came out on JR.

The day of JR and his pie chart.

Every time JR put the interests of the NFL as a whole over the interests of his own franchise (I really hope he’s deeply regretting that one with how quickly the league immediately turned on him).

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

I was really irritated the last year of coach fox....when he played that QB off the street was the lowest point

but never wavered from my team...just wanted new players and coach

I hear ya, reading this article makes me sad.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5821405

We had 9 total touchdowns in the first 9 game of the season.  

And Fox’s reasoning for St. Pierre starting? “He’s been in some games.”  So glad he’s gone

On 7/20/2018 at 6:13 PM, Doc Holiday said:

You can tell how long some fans have been panthers fans by who they hate.

any answer that doesn’t start with the Falcons is repulsive.

fug the falcons

If you had asked me during the Vick years, it would have been the Falcunts. Peyton/Brees has shifted the bulk of my hatred towards the Saints.

Falcons and Saints. I literally can’t stand either one of them for obvious reasons. Saints fans seem far worse though. 

Seahawks. I hate them with a burning passion. Their fans are mainly all band wagoners and some of the worst sore losers I have seen in the NFL. I live right by Seattle so that does not help their case with me. Getting sick of being told that I WILL be a fan one day. Goes to show how many of them are bandwagon fans which in fact I work with a few. Seahawks can suck it. 

Broncos. Never have I dealt with more annoying fans than I have during our Super Bowl year. Some of the most loud and pompous fans I have ever encountered. Have to say I detest them now. Never liked them all that much but now they are in my top list. 

3 hours ago, Wolfpredator said:

Broncos. Never have I dealt with more annoying fans than I have during our Super Bowl year. Some of the most loud and pompous fans I have ever encountered. Have to say I detest them now. Never liked them all that much but now they are in my top list. 

Having lived in CO for 12 years and probably having been to close to three dozen Broncos games (used to have free box tickets via work), I have to say my experiences have been the opposite. For the most part, they’re a very loyal, knowledgeable, and respectful fan base. Though when you’re dealing with remote “fans” it’s highly likely you’re dealing with pure band wagoners. And with the massive influx of people into CO who try way too hard to be Colorado to the core, that’s happening here too. I only have a year or two left out here. Getting way too crowded and way too hipster for me.

Archived