• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conor Orr: Predicts Panthers to win SBLIII; Cam Newton NFL MVP

Saca312

I appreciate at least we are getting some recognition.  It does appear on paper that at least 8-9 NFC teams could be legit Super Bowl contenders so at least 2 good NFC teams won't even make the playoffs, let alone anything more.

And b/c of that, the Panthers are not seem to be the darlings the Saints and Falcons are- so be it.  I've been watching this team long enough to know all bets are off for this season.

The even year curse does seem to strike with regularly, so who knows.  I am excited about the potential of the offense and the defensive front 7, while the offensive line and secondary still concern me as much as it did 4 months ago.

Time will tell- I'm looking forward to being at BOA Sunday to cheer on the team.

It's always someone you don't expect. Who would have predicted Atlanta coming off an 8-8 season would make a Superbowl run or the Eagles would be as dominant as they were coming off a 7-9 season with a rookie QB? Things change quick. He's just getting ahead of the curve.

Archived