• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting stat on Panthers o-line on Sunday

Saca312

Kudos to Matsko and the other Oline coaches.  2 good performances from the Oline to start the year in spite of major injuries and musical chairs.

And as ridiculous as the Matt Kalil contract was, Moton's play does help to mitigate that some.  Definitely the best OT we drafted so far since Gross.  The only one that comes close was Otah and that was only for the brief period he was not overweight and motivated.

54 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Those early drops got them. Cam got the ball there, often through defenders. The sacks were coverage sacks.

Coverage sacks just means your WRs suck. We should have traded Funchess this year and brought in Dez Bryant. Not a great addition but he knows how to run routes and high point balls. Then let Moore get reps with Samuel and Co. 

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is what I would prefer. It's quite possible that we truly do have the long-term answers on the roster at OT with Moton and Williams.

I do fear that Rivera sees Moton as more of a utility lineman than one deserving of a permanent spot. I hope I'm wrong with this assessment and I know injury makes his versatility more appealing, but it's still unsettling. 

Archived