• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Team Spokesman Says There Will Be No Comment From David Tepper Regarding Ron's Job Security

bobsfoodbasics

This 4 game stretch was just completely unacceptable for any team, let alone one with Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly and Super Bowl aspirations. I think Ron is a great person and definitely has some good traits as a coach but his time here has to be up. I'll still root for him to get another chance and to do well if it's a team who has no effect on us.

Just now, t96 said:

This 4 game stretch was just completely unacceptable for any team, let alone one with Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly and Super Bowl aspirations. I think Ron is a great person and definitely has some good traits as a coach but his time here has to be up. I'll still root for him to get another chance and to do well if it's a team who has no effect on us.

Agree with this post. I like Rivera and I think deep down there is a good coach inside of him but his time with the panthers may be coming to an end. These past couple of games have been brutal to watch. 

Archived