• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Legend

WarHeel

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

I do not get the hate for this guy.  He was a solid player.  The talent has now improved at the receiver position.  He did his job when he was here....IMO.

I don't think it was hate at him himself but the fact he made the team because he was Richardson's neighbor, that's how this team was ran and that frustrated people.   

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

I do not get the hate for this guy.  He was a solid player.  The talent has now improved at the receiver position.  He did his job when he was here....IMO.

What do you mean “was”? Where he at?  Better not be Buffalo... 

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

I don't think it was hate at him himself but the fact he made the team because he was Richardson's neighbor, that's how this team was ran and that frustrated people.   

He didn't make the the team because he was Richardson's neighbor.  He made it because he was the fifth or sixth best receiver the coaching staff had to choose from.  Its not like we cut someone who went on to a stellar career with some other team so we could keep Bersin.  The issue was not Bersin or Richardson.  It was that the front office did a poor job drafting and signing talent at the WR position.  Its a problem we have had for 12 or more years, well before Bersin got here.  The last really good receiver we drafted was Steve Smith.  The Jury is still out on Samuel and Moore, but it looks promising.  

10 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Agreed. That dude was clutch when we needed him.

Archived