• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Else Is Sick and fuging Tired of Being Embarrassed?

Hoenheim

11 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Getting embarrassed is what happened against the 2-7 Cons who got spanked by the Bucs today. Everyone thought the Aints would destroy us and we lost by three because our kicker sucks. He does his job and we leave NO with a win

Yep. Honestly, I am already over it. fug that poo fuging kicker but we really did rise to the occasion. The team went nose-to-nose with the dirtiest, cheating team in the NFC and almost came out with a win. 

26 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

We didn’t get embarrassed today. Our kicker did but the rest of this team went pound for pound with one of the super bowl favorites 

25 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

There's nothing embarrassing about today's game. 

24 minutes ago, BrianS said:

This was not embarassing.  We lost a tough game against a good team away from home.

We're literally three plays away from being 8-3.

3hffz7.jpg

I don't own the team...I don't coach the team...I don't get paid millions to play for them.

I just sit on my ass on my couch and watch.  My life goes on regardless if they suck or are great. Nothing to be embarrassed about on your part. Don't take a football game personally.

15 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

3hffz7.jpg

More like thinking objectively about a team missing it’s starting QB, two starting DTs, half its starting Oline, it’s starting Kicker and nearly beating an 8-2 team.

In other words, just not thinking like an irrational, emotionally charged fan with unrealistic expectations.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

More like thinking objectively about a team missing it’s starting QB, two starting DTs, half its starting Oline, it’s starting Kicker and nearly beating an 8-2 team.

In other words, just not thinking like an irrational, emotionally charged fan with unrealistic expectations.

Cheers

Project much?  This team couldn't move me to fart, let alone get aggro.  But enjoy that rational objectivity and the losing team.

53 minutes ago, BrianS said:

This was not embarassing.  We lost a tough game against a good team away from home.

We're literally three plays away from being 8-3.

Yeah, but that’s been the mo for this franchise for 25 seasons sans a few good ones.  

Archived