• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I'm proud that I won back to back to back NFC South titles... Let me reemphasize... "

FeelTheBurns53

1 hour ago, Forty-Eight said:

That was a pitch for his next HC job. 

People are honestly so freaking stupid. They claim to be sports fans but can't even recognize something as simple as this. What is Ron going to say. "I suck" and walk out. No he is looking out for his future well being as he attempts to land a new head coaching gig

7 hours ago, Fox007 said:

The national media is embarassing themselves and just providing more evidence they have 0 idea what's going on because they don't pay any attention. All they do is have a piece of paper that says:

* 2 Coach of the year Oscars, I mean Emmy's, I mean Awards(whatever shallow poo the media is the same)
* 1 SB loss now all the sudden they are on our side saying we almost won the game when before they were shitting on Cam about it

You should see them fools respond to the intelligent panel people who say...how many winning seasons did he have in 9 years...then they go uh ahhh oh...well(then they ignore that)

It's always good comedy watching them butt fumble around talking about our team.(and other teams you can tell they don't watch or know poo about(which is most of them btw))

That’s not just sports media, it’s all media. What ever happened  to reporting just the facts? It’s one reason I watch about zero media coverage.  Hell, half the time I turn down the volume on nationally televised games and listen to music, just watch the play with no commentary Because I can’t take the slurping Over certain players theses asshats spew.  

3 hours ago, Fox007 said:

It's always good comedy watching them butt fumble around talking about our team.(and other teams you can tell they don't watch or know poo about(which is most of them btw))

And now I'm seeing threads that Ron is the hottest coaching candidate in the NFL.  :thinking: I just can't 

2 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

That was a pitch for his next HC job. 

Exactly.  What is the guy supposed to say? 

"I could never push the team to be greater than mediocre?"

Fans know why he's gone and Tepper knows why he's gone.  That is all that counts and not  necessarily in that order. 

The national media can go back to worrying about Dallas now.

11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

The other thing was talking how he first came here the team was 2-14 the previous year.  Well your predecessor came to a 1-15 team.  But then he goes on to say you cant judge a team by their record. Make up your mind. 

Sounds like Ron spent too much time reading comments in the huddle/huddle logic

4 hours ago, Fox007 said:

The national media is embarassing themselves and just providing more evidence they have 0 idea what's going on because they don't pay any attention. All they do is have a piece of paper that says:

* 2 Coach of the year Oscars, I mean Emmy's, I mean Awards(whatever shallow poo the media is the same)
* 1 SB loss now all the sudden they are on our side saying we almost won the game when before they were shitting on Cam about it

You should see them fools respond to the intelligent panel people who say...how many winning seasons did he have in 9 years...then they go uh ahhh oh...well(then they ignore that)

No joke, the other day when he was fired I heard a news blurb on the Mad Dog Sports radio channel credit him with being the first coach to lead the Panthers to a SB appearance. 

8 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I really cant with this guy man.....im looking everywhere outside this forum and other fans are damn near depressed because this guy is gone. 

Honestly, I’m depressed he’s gone too.

:crying:

7 hours ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

And now I'm seeing threads that Ron is the hottest coaching candidate in the NFL.  :thinking: I just can't 

I hope the Falcons hire him. 

:tongue:

10 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Dude was selling himself to anyone interested in hiring him, I would’ve done the same thing. People bash Ron and that’s fine but don’t get pissed when he brings up his accomplishments as selling points...

cuz every last person here would’ve done the same freaking thing

That's why it was stupid for Tepper to let him have a farewell press conference. I'm not saying Ron didn't deserve to say goodbye to the team, but when has a fired head coach been given the opportunity to come back a day later for a press conference?

If that's ever happened before, I don't remember it. Giving him a chance to say goodbye to his players? Sure. Press conference? Huh?

And well I generally think Rivera at least tries to be a classy guy, I definitely also I think he used the platform to take some potshots at David Tepper.

Archived