• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Cam has a secret li…

Gesualdo

1 minute ago, h0llywood said:

After this story broke, someone asked me if this season/off season can get any worse. I’m just waiting for McCaffrey to get injured from having too much sex with Olivia Culpo.

See CMC is different, he has already “pulled out” of the pro bowl!

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 AM, Mvp2014 said:

if thats a fake ass that looks terrible im elvis

Eh, I mean go look at a photo of Kim Kardashian with one of her paparazzi taking pics vs a real picture.  I mean night and day difference.  She looks like a science experiment gone wrong in real life. 

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Ngl I kinda saw this coming. Kia ain’t on the level of the baddies that bro can afford and the Lebron types who ride with their sweethearts through it all are rare.

You got to get you a Savannah when you’re in high school from your small hometown. She gotta be with you from the start, while you was shooting in the gym. 

Ever since social media became a thing, I’ve been trying to think of something I care about less than the social lives of people I know of only because I follow their professional exploits.

So far I’ve got:

What any woman I’ve never met does with her own damn uterus.

What anyone with a terminal disease chooses for themselves in leaving this life with grace and dignity in a manner of their own choosing.

The endless parade of people passing away that I’ve never met but that my parents insist on telling me about in great detail while I lapse into a boredom induced coma.

Archived