• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera hosting yard sale for Panthers gear Saturday in Charlotte

Captroop

6 hours ago, jtm said:

Take your shots all you want and let's see how everyone feels about our powerhouse college coaching staff this time next year.  Ron and his family are as classy as they come. 

I mean unless we all of a sudden become the browns or jets (which is a hard feat in and of itself) there’s not a whole lot of wiggle room to go downward....as a pessimistic guy I’m pretty optimistic.

6 hours ago, jtm said:

Take your shots all you want and let's see how everyone feels about our powerhouse college coaching staff this time next year.  Ron and his family are as classy as they come. 

Yeah, color me skeptical of what we have coming in.  I’m not sure Tepper has any clue what the hell hes doing but I hope I’m wrong.

48 minutes ago, Towelboy said:

Did any Huddlers join the 2,000 or so in attendance? If so, what kind of swag did you get?

Got a signed hat from the $25 stand and some other things. I got there about 11:30 and it took about an hour and a half to get in. At that point anything of real value was taken.

21 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Probably has a lot of random personal photos of Amini Silatolu and Sione Fua in there

Other way around.  Amini has all the compromising photos of Ron and Marty as well.  Maybe together.  That's how you make a team in the NFL and do nothing but suck.

Archived