• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen - 1 Year 7mil to Seahawks

jb2288

Good for Greg.  Seahawks overpaid for what he is now. 

I mean there isn't going to be a lot of need for Wilson to force balls into tight windows to Olsen....when they have options that can get open or that make more sense to throw it into tight coverage to. 

2 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

how much would you like to bet? I have Venmo, PayPal, cash app

What’s are the stipulations for “one of his best years”?

what is your bet? Worst year he’s ever had? Injured and plays zero games?

its ridiculous.

FYI, he caught for almost 600 years and 2 tds and played for 14 games last season with a terrible team, probably the worst he’s ever played for.

so if I said 500 + yards and a touchdown and played for 13 games, I would say that’s a win. That’s in his better 50% of his seasons.

what are you saying?

do you know what you are rooting for?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/O/OlseGr00.htm

30 minutes ago, JARROD said:

What’s are the stipulations for “one of his best years”?

what is your bet? Worst year he’s ever had? Injured and plays zero games?

its ridiculous.

FYI, he caught for almost 600 years and 2 tds and played for 14 games last season with a terrible team, probably the worst he’s ever played for.

so if I said 500 + yards and a touchdown and played for 13 games, I would say that’s a win. That’s in his better 50% of his seasons.

what are you saying?

do you know what you are rooting for?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/O/OlseGr00.htm

From 2012-2016 Olsen appeared in all 16 games and went for 843, 816, 1008, 1104 and 1073 yards in each of those seasons.

So it'd be fair to assume having "one of his best years" would be at least 900 yards.

So if you want to bet that Olsen will record over 900 yards, I'll put $100 on it.

And I'm not rooting for anything, just being realistic after watching him play the past three seasons.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:51 AM, Cary Kollins said:

From 2012-2016 Olsen appeared in all 16 games and went for 843, 816, 1008, 1104 and 1073 yards in each of those seasons.

So it'd be fair to assume having "one of his best years" would be at least 900 yards.

So if you want to bet that Olsen will record over 900 yards, I'll put $100 on it.

And I'm not rooting for anything, just being realistic after watching him play the past three seasons.

Nahh dude 500+ yards, 13 games and 1 touchdown is his upper 50%. 

some teams don’t feature tightends as catchers as much as others, like the Bears previously.

anyway, the way you made it sound, he was done, finished, kaput.

so your bet should be he is washed up, be low 150 yards, 5 or less games.

why reverse your self?

Archived