• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

4 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

To be fair not many people do the surveys unless they are upset about something.  Could be a vocal minority type situation

I mean case numbers and hospitalizations show this isn’t really a vocal minority. All the anecdotal stuff I’ve heard from friends lines up with what’s going on there. People are not taking this seriously.  And don’t wear masks. In contrast the state I live in is the opposite through anecdotal stuff I’ve seen and my friends/family have seen. Which backs up why were not seeing this increase even though we opened up before NC. 

NYC went into Phase 2 yesterday. I'm going to be interested to see how our numbers do in a few weeks. We currently have falling numbers and are one of the best places in the nation for cases. But if it happened everywhere else that opened for the most part, I'd imagine we'll get a spike.

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

hospitalizations are going up in SC

hopefully the pattern doesn't hold.  But generally cases/spread goes up (saw that).  Now hospitalizations are going up.  Then the death count generally follows. 

Whats the lag time in general?

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

A good friend of mine is a hotel manager in NC and said I would not believe the survey complaints they got with their new rule changes to help stop the spread...people saying to stop the political bs, how it’s very unfriendly, etc. North Carolina is fuged.

I am curious what kind of rules?

also heard from a friend of a friend who went out to eat at a restaurant in Calabash, NC a few days ago .  Place was packed.  No social distanc ing and no one using masks.  No wonder the numbers are shootingup.

The wask wearing, where I live/work/play (Nags Head), is surprisingly really high. Granted Dare County just went into mandatory mask wearing this past Sunday. We, also, have a really high number of out of towners this time of year. As much as I bitch about the northerners, this time of year, I salute those now.

My (healthy 42 year old) experience with, what is believed to have been cavid-19, was HORRIBLE!!! 2ND sickest I have ever been. Total loss of smell and taste, sky high fever, red rash over the top of my left foot toward my 3 small toes, so congested in my head and an absolutely horrible lung condition for 5 weeks total starting Feb. 7th. Woke up to sneezing eight times at 3:00 am Feb. 7th, worked that next week, stayed home the next week, went back to work the week after (felt pretty good, until Friday), that Saturday night at 9:00 pm my fever spiked (1st time I had a fever), the whole office had to close the next week, as everyone was sick, then the next week I worked feeling like crap. Also, add being sick either with diarrhea or throwing up off and on throughout this 5 weeks. My whole family got it and I infected everyone I work with, all who got tested for the flu and were negative. MMM. Covid-19 earlier than they were saying that it was in the US? Crazy how I remember so much about this past sickness.

Sorry for the poo sentences, I don't feel like fixing and I have a few beers in me. Cheers everyone!

42 minutes ago, Boundary Guru said:

The wask wearing, where I live/work/play (Nags Head), is surprisingly really high. Granted Dare County just went into mandatory mask wearing this past Sunday. We, also, have a really high number of out of towners this time of year. As much as I bitch about the northerners, this time of year, I salute those now.

My (healthy 42 year old) experience with, what is believed to have been cavid-19, was HORRIBLE!!! 2ND sickest I have ever been. Total loss of smell and taste, sky high fever, red rash over the top of my left foot toward my 3 small toes, so congested in my head and an absolutely horrible lung condition for 5 weeks total starting Feb. 7th. Woke up to sneezing eight times at 3:00 am Feb. 7th, worked that next week, stayed home the next week, went back to work the week after (felt pretty good, until Friday), that Saturday night at 9:00 pm my fever spiked (1st time I had a fever), the whole office had to close the next week, as everyone was sick, then the next week I worked feeling like crap. Also, add being sick either with diarrhea or throwing up off and on throughout this 5 weeks. My whole family got it and I infected everyone I work with, all who got tested for the flu and were negative. MMM. Covid-19 earlier than they were saying that it was in the US? Crazy how I remember so much about this past sickness.

Sorry for the poo sentences, I don't feel like fixing and I have a few beers in me. Cheers everyone!

SUPER SPREADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Trebek Point GIF by Jeopardy!

I've switched to wearing an N95 in NC. In CO, I was just wearing a simple surgical mask but that's because virtually everyone was wearing masks. Here, virtually no one is wearing masks. Surgical masks basically just protect others from you, not you from others. All the N95s I own have a one way valve in them, so they don't do as good of a job protecting others from me, but fug 'em. They're not wearing anything anyway. I gotta protect me and mine from these damn idiots.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've switched to wearing an N95 in NC. In CO, I was just wearing a simple surgical mask but that's because virtually everyone was wearing masks. Here, virtually no one is wearing masks. Surgical masks basically just protect others from you, not you from others. All the N95s I own have a one way valve in them, so they don't do as good of a job protecting others from me, but fug 'em. They're not wearing anything anyway. I gotta protect me and mine from these damn idiots.

Keep yourself safe

What I Learned About Coronavirus From Watching Zombie Movies

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

A good friend of mine is a hotel manager in NC and said I would not believe the survey complaints they got with their new rule changes to help stop the spread...people saying to stop the political bs, how it’s very unfriendly, etc. North Carolina is fuged.

When I worked at Hampton Inn, we got graded by those surveys. What people don't know is that only 9's and 10's count- everything else is a zero. So if they gave you a bunch of 8's, they all counted as zeros.

4 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

When I worked at Hampton Inn, we got graded by those surveys. What people don't know is that only 9's and 10's count- everything else is a zero. So if they gave you a bunch of 8's, they all counted as zeros.

poo i always give 8s lol

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It blows my mind how virtually everyone seems utterly blind to what is coming in the real estate market.

Not everyone. It's just that those that aren't aren't saying much.

Warren Buffet is fond of saying in every market there is a fool in the market. If you don't know who the fool in the market is, it's you.

I think there's gonna be a lot of fools in the real estate market in the not too distant future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I think Bryce is average/above average size for a nascar driver.  I don’t know the exact stats of that sport but he seems to be prototypical nascar driver size.  That picture of him carrying the wheel was slightly amusing though. 
    • trying to get a Tim Flock joke in here about the monkey he used to ride with and connect it to Bryce, but I'm not awake yet.
    • Sugar Defender is a research-based natural blood sugar support formula made from 24 proven natural ingredients.   Thousands of people have used Sugar Defender to safely control blood sugar  and lose weight quickly, easily, and at home. However, I can understand if you're still unsure. So to take the risk out of ordering. Sugar Defender comes with a full 60 day warranty on every bottle. There is no risk to you when you try it  to see how your blood sugar improves! Click to Visit Sugar Defender Official Website Sugar Defender Reviews: Does It Help Men And Women Maintain Appropriate Blood Sugar Levels? This Sugar Defender review delves into a comprehensive examination of this all-natural dietary supplement that is designed to lower blood sugar levels and improve the fat-burning process in your body. This proprietary formula contains selected natural ingredients that work synergistically to harness these benefits. There has been an increase in cases such as diabetes in the past few years in the United States. This alarming condition calls for some crucial action to bring the health of our society back. Having high blood sugar can not only cause diabetes, but it can lead to several other health complications. Experts point out that diabetes can increase the chance of kidney problems, nerve damage, gum disease, heart attack, stroke, obesity, and even cancer. This can negatively impact the quality of life. Limited Discount: Get Sugar Defender at 70% off on the official website! Sugar Defender - Facts Overview Sugar Defender is a research-based natural blood sugar support formula made from 24 proven natural ingredients. The supplement provides balanced blood glucose levels and healthy weight loss. It can give healthy blood sugar levels in men and women in their 30s,40s,50s, and even 70s. Sugar Defender blood sugar support formula is available in easy-to-mix liquid form and each bottle contains 60 ml of the formula sufficient for a month’s usage. All the Sugar Defender ingredients are non-GMO and free from chemicals, stimulants, and habit-causing substances. The supplement is completely made in the United States in facilities that comply with FDA and GMP regulations. Thousands of customers have already consumed the Sugar Defender formula and have claimed positive results from it. It is of proprietary quality so it can only be purchased from the official website. With every 3 and 6-bottle package from the Sugar Defender official website, the manufacturer allows you a 60-day money-back guarantee. Check The Availability Of Sugar Defender On Its Official Website How Does Sugar Defender Work to Balance Blood Sugar Naturally? Sugar Defender metabolism booster works based on research and clinical studies in lowering blood sugar levels. According to the manufacturers, the formula targets the root cause of high blood sugar and treats this to resolve the issue. Along with lowering blood sugar, Sugar Defender drops also decrease high blood cholesterol and support healthy weight loss in your body. The supplement combines traditional medicinal wisdom with modern knowledge and effectively addresses the issues of blood sugar. All the Sugar Defender ingredients are carefully selected and clinically proven to have blood sugar-balancing properties. For example, one of the crucial ingredients in Sugar Defender is Panax ginseng. A study published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology elucidated that a single dose of Panax ginseng can reduce blood glucose levels and improve cognitive performance. Another major Sugar Defender ingredient is green tea extract. A research paper published in the Cancer Prevention Research journal explained how green tea can control glucose and cholesterol levels in healthy postmenopausal women. Like this, all ingredients in the Sugar Defender weight loss formula work together to provide you with improved blood glucose and reduced symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Click To Visit The Official Sugar Defender Website For Detailed Ingredient Information Sugar Defender Ingredients: What Will You Discover Inside Every Sugar Defender Drop? Each Sugar Defender drop is filled with the nutrient qualities of selected natural ingredients. These ingredients and how they provide you with overall metabolic health support and blood sugar control are listed below: Maca Root- Studies have shown that maca roots can improve glucose metabolism and decrease blood sugar levels. Maca can balance certain hormones in your body and reduce inflammation. It can curb your appetite and boost your energy levels.   Guarana- This is a climbing plant native to the Amazon. Guarana can stimulate your metabolism and reduce fatigue. Some research has shown that guarana might hinder the onset of diabetes by controlling excess sugar in your body.   Grape Seeds- Much research prevails on the effectiveness of using grape seed extract in regulating diabetes. It can both control high blood sugar and blood pressure in your body. Grape seeds can also support cardiac health.   African Mango- Scientifically called, Irvingia gabonensis, African mangoes have antioxidant, analgesic, and antimicrobial properties. They were shown to reduce blood sugar and fat levels.   Ginseng- Ginseng is the common name used for denoting the roots of plants like Asian ginseng, and American ginseng. They can stabilize blood glucose levels and control symptoms of diabetes.   Gymnema- Called a ‘sugar destroyer’, Gymnema has had a crucial place in regulating blood sugar levels since ancient times. This plant can reduce sugar cravings and lower blood sugar levels. It can also support healthy weight loss by controlling fat and cholesterol in your body.   Along with this, other Sugar Defender ingredients are Astragalus, Coleus, Green tea, Raspberry ketones, Chromium, etc. Click to read more about Sugar Defender ingredients Health Benefits Associated With Taking The Sugar Defender Supplement Sugar Defender anti-diabetic formula provides multiple health benefits for your body. Some of these are mentioned in this section of the Sugar Defender review: Supports healthy blood glucose levels- One of the major Sugar Defender benefits is that it can lower excess blood sugar in your body. The supplement can treat the symptoms of diabetes and regulate blood glucose in your body.   Accelerate your metabolism and detoxify your body- Being a natural detoxifying formula, the Sugar Defender solution can clean up your body from harmful toxins. It can also elevate your metabolism and improve the rate of fat burn.   Provides healthy weight loss- The regular intake of Sugar Defender can boost the fat-burning process in your body. Ingredients like African Mango extract can improve fat burning and this will lead to better and healthy weight loss.   Balances blood pressure and improves energy levels- The Sugar Defender ingredients can also regulate your blood pressure levels by lowering cholesterol content in your body. They also aid in improved cardiac functions and elevated energy levels. Bumper OFFER 2024 | Read Sugar Defender Reviews and Complaints Assessing the Pros and Cons of Sugar Defender Solution Being made with utmost care and clinical studies, Sugar Defender droplets have pros that outnumber the cons. Here is a list of the pros and cons: Pros Made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients. Easy-to-swallow liquid form. All ingredients are non-GMO. Free from stimulants and habit-causing ingredients. Made in the United States. Manufactured in FDA and GMP-compliant facilities. Cons Not suggested for children under 18 years of age. Availability is limited to the Sugar Defender official website. EXCLUSIVE OFFER – GET SUGAR DEFENDER FOR AN UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE TODAY Proper Way Of Using Sugar Defender Liquid Formula According to the Sugar Defender supplement label, it is available in the form of liquid and each bottle contains around 60ml suggested for a month’s intake. You can find that each Sugar Defender bottle comes with an in-built dropper through which you can measure the exact amount of liquid to be taken. The manufacturers suggest you take one full dropper in the morning and dissolve it under your tongue. Or you can mix it with a glass of water before usage. Make sure that you are regularly taking the Sugar Defender drops. When you consume the formula regularly, the nutrients will get completely absorbed into your body and provide natural health support. [BEST OFFER TODAY]: Click to order Sugar Defender How Much Does It Cost? Purchasing it from the official website entails you with different package options with discounts. The Sugar Defender price details are given below: Try One- 30 Day Supply- $69 per bottle- Total: $69 Most Popular- 90 Day Supply- 3 Bottles- $59 per bottle- Total: $177 Best Value- 180 Day Supply- 6 Bottles- $49 per bottle- Total: $294 The manufacturer endows you with a 60-day money-back guarantee with each Sugar Defender purchase from the official website. This means that if you find any dissatisfaction with the supplement or have any complaints, you can claim your full money back. You can even send the empty, used bottles back and make the claim. Your full money will be refunded within 48 hours of receiving the claim, that too without any hassles. (Extreme Savings) To Get Sugar Defender at a Discount, Click Here. Sugar DefenderReviews – Bonuses You will receive two benefits with the purchase of any Sugar Defender bundle. You will get the following tutorials for free: The Ultimate Tea Remedies The first e-book that will hit your inbox is this one. It includes instructions for making herbal teas that you can make quickly at home using basic ingredients. These treatments will cleanse your body and help you improve your health in many ways. Learn How to Control Diabetes This booklet presents simple ways to reduce the negative effects and symptoms of diabetes that you can include in your regular practice. The treatments and advice you will find in this book will not only help you manage your diabetes, but also your overall health and lifestyle. EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Buy Sugar Defender at the Lowest Cost Today Sugar Defender Customer Reviews & Testimonials Great Blood Sugar Supplement I rate this supplement five stars. He does what he says! Without really trying to change my diet or even trying, I actually lost 6 pounds! Now I can imagine having steady energy throughout the day, without peaks or dips, if I control my food and sugar intake. This supplement has been a part of my diet for over a month. I love it! I tried a lot of supplements, but none of them helped. This one does it! United States - Sabine G. - Texas Great Addon - Now in Use! I've been trying this for over three months. It worked! This is also great because I tried another product that was more than twice the price and was not as effective as this herbal supplement called Sugar Defender. Recommended! Robert B. - United States, California Click to read more Sugar Defender Customer reviews Summary: Sugar Defender Reviews After a careful reading of the Sugar Defender review, now is the time to make the final verdict. It is a research-based natural blood sugar regulation formula. It is made with around 24 natural ingredients selected from different parts of the world. All of these ingredients are non-GMO and free from stimulants, chemicals, and habit-causing substances. Sugar Defender solution is made in the United States in facilities that comply with FDA and GMP standards. Thousands of customers have already taken advantage of the formula and have claimed better results. They claimed improved blood sugar levels, better cardiac health, and enhanced energy status. Sugar Defender proprietary blood sugar support supplement can only be purchased from the official website. With every purchase, the manufacturers provide a 60-day money-back guarantee. Based on these aspects, it can be concluded that Sugar Defender is a legitimate blood sugar control formula. (Extreme Savings) To Get Sugar Defender at a Discount, Click Here. FAQs How many Sugar Defender bottles should I purchase? To obtain maximum Sugar Defender benefits, you need to consume it regularly for a long time. So go for either the 3 or 6-bottle package. Can diabetic patients consume Sugar Defender formula? Sugar Defender is a glucose control supplement that can lower blood sugar levels and treat conditions such as diabetes. Still, if you have an existing medical condition, consult a doctor before taking new supplements. Are there any harmful ingredients in the Sugar Defender sugar support supplement? No. Sugar Defender is a natural blood sugar-balancing formula made with 100% plant-based ingredients. It is free from stimulants and habit-causing substances. Can I purchase the Sugar Defender liquid formula from eBay? No. it can only be purchased from the Sugar Defender official website and it is not available on third-party websites such as eBay. I accidentally overdosed on the Sugar Defender supplement. Are there any issues? Being a natural supplement, there can’t be any side effects or health issues in doing so. Still, follow the suggested intake to obtain maximum benefits. (Buy directly) To purchase Sugar Defender from the official sales page, click here.