• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady to Tampa Bay (Fox Sports)

PantherBoy95

Makes the Bridgewater signing even more dumb.

0-6 in the division is almost a sure bet. Our window starts in 3 years. Tanking for Trevor would’ve set us up perfectly.

Trevor would’ve been going into year 2 just as Brady and Brees are most likely retiring 

Just now, Double Trouble said:

even with Bridgewater, I still think Trevor Lawrence is very much possible lol.

I hope so, but I really think Hurney is pushing Herbert so he can stick around. Hebert was hush at the combined when asked about the Panthers and Hurney flew out to Oregon to work him out when no one else did. 

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Makes the Bridgewater signing even more dumb.

0-6 in the division is almost a sure bet. Our window starts in 3 years. Tanking for Trevor would’ve set us up perfectly.

Trevor would’ve been going into year 2 just as Brady and Brees are most likely retiring 

We can still rank. We win 4 games with him but he’s under contract. If he looks remotely good we turn that into draft picks. Cam was gone after this year no matter what. We still get Lawrence or Fields and get an extra first or second round pick for moving Teddy on a cheap contract. 

Archived