• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns will be the leader of this defense for the next decade

Gipetto

I agree we have a dog who has the size speed and intangibles to be everything we need in a DE. But will we put enough talent around him to let him flourish JJ Watt Or Von Miller All pro players get minimized when they become the focal point of the DLine. 12 sacks means nothing if we go 5-11 imo.

48 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

I like shaq but burns has the potential to be Michael strahan good I see a breakout 12 sack season for burns. I see him and christian miller becoming monsters on the edge.

Miller-Thompson-Simmons-Burns would be a helluva 3-4 LB corps. Probably the most feared in the league. 

18 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I agree we have a dog who has the size speed and intangibles to be everything we need in a DE. But will we put enough talent around him to let him flourish JJ Watt Or Von Miller All pro players get minimized when they become the focal point of the DLine. 12 sacks means nothing if we go 5-11 imo.

We ranked 2nd in the league win sacks in 2016. We had 47 I believe. We were still horrible on defense.  Still can't believe we were that bad. 

Archived