• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why your team sucks: Carolina Panthers

ColumbusCounty

48 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Garbage ass article is garbage.

Yea , Exactly. 

Not sure why anyone would want to read ...why my team sucks. I already know, I’m a fan that follows my team .

”I don’t need no, wet nose, ass hole cherry, screaming in my F’n face” .

(Most won’t get the reference ) 

I’m not clicking on that negativity man. 

Im really rooting for Teddy to shock a lot of so called fans. I always taught it was Cam everyone was hating on but now I see its the Panthers everyone hates and the fact that the Carolinas have a team. So if our own "fans" want to get in on the hating too when this team gets back to winning i hope thoughs types stay gone. I know this is a thing every year just had to get that off my chest..

14 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Yea , Exactly. 

Not sure why anyone would want to read ...why my team sucks. I already know, I’m a fan that follows my team .

”I don’t need no, wet nose, ass hole cherry, screaming in my F’n face” .

(Most won’t get the reference ) 

I’m not clicking on that negativity man. 

Its funny when your team doesn't suck, when they do not so much

9 hours ago, NCBlu said:

Im really rooting for Teddy to shock a lot of so called fans. I always taught it was Cam everyone was hating on but now I see its the Panthers everyone hates and the fact that the Carolinas have a team. So if our own "fans" want to get in on the hating too when this team gets back to winning i hope thoughs types stay gone. I know this is a thing every year just had to get that off my chest..

Nah bro. It’s definitely Cam, read what some of the usual Panther haters are now writing about the patriots. The Panthers just aren’t a good football team at least on paper. They have the talent on offense to be decent but the defense is going to put us in a lot of shootouts and that’s never been Teddy’s game. Anyone who’s being objective will look at this roster and see one of the worst in the league primarily weighed down by the defensive side of the ball. Teddy is who he is, he’s going to make the right play. He won’t turn the ball over a lot, but he’s not going to carry a team that desperately needs carrying. 

The fact they even took this random shot at and mentioned one of our late round rookies was funny to me lol. 

In other important news, one of their cornerbacks, Stantley Thomas-Oliver III, was clearly born in 1758.”

Archived