• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC WILL miss multiple weeks

Admiral Ackbar

29 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Panthers should shut CMC down for the season and just go 0-16 at this point. Zero point in trying to win games with a bad bad roster.

I mean some of it is up to the player, too. He might not want to sit out to go 0-16. He likes to play.

This vitriol at the team for running our best player 18-22 times a game is fuging retarded.

What happens if he got hurt on his third carry of the season? You’d have condescending morons like stbugs telling us why it was stupid to not rest him for Davis that week. God, so many of our fans are dumb. This place is getting fuging unbearable. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I mean some of it is up to the player, too. He might not want to sit out to go 0-16. He likes to play.

This vitriol at the team for running our best player 18-22 times a game is fuging retarded.

What happens if he got hurt on his third carry of the season? You’d have condescending morons like stbugs telling us why it was stupid to not rest him for Davis that week. God, so many of our fans are dumb. This place is getting fuging unbearable. 

Agreed, I don't think his workload is that large at all but I do think we could spell him a bit more while still giving him the same # of touches. He was playing 97% of our snaps before the injury, that's just completely unnecessary for a RB, especially when we do have confidence in the backup (as Rhule talked about all TC with Davis...). Don't think that has anything to do with the injury though and it's ridiculous to blame the team/coaches for that or any future injuries he gets.

7 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

4-6 weeks he's out. Just confirmed. LOL. 

I'd hold him out through the bye, make sure he gets back to 100%, then we can let him play a bit in the final month. Plus if we do that we likely lose to the Lions and Bears, all the other games are clear losses. We'd be in the driver seat for Lawrence, then could pick it up in the final month with McC and win 1 or 2 games for some feel-good going into next season while still getting sunshine.

Archived